CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Please note that our Check-In time is 2pm and our Check-Out time is 10.00am. For early check-in and late check-out please contact our friendly team to confirm availability and cost if applicable.
The person registering at Check-In must be a minimum of 18 years of age and at least one adult of 18 years or older staying in booked accommodation room(s) must be present at all time.
A valid (government authorized) photo ID is required upon check-in. You also must show a valid credit card upon Check-In. This credit card must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation.
Upon Arrival the full accommodation for the full stay amount will be settled.
Upon Departure my account will be settled by the Hotel using the credit card on file unless payment has been organized at the Reception.
Please note that a surcharge of 3% does apply to all credit card payments made at the Hotel. Alternatively you may wish to pay by Eftpos which will not incur a surcharge. We only accept contactless payment – Cash payments are not accepted.
The Owner of This Hotel will Retain the information on file to help deliver better services to you in the future and to send you offers related to goods or services in the tourism, hospitality or accommodation industries. You may elect to stop receiving offers from us at any time.
Your opinion is valued. Following your departure we will invite you via email to provide your feedback and we would very much appreciate hearing from you.
Please let us know if you do not wish to provide feedback.
Let us know if you do not wish to receive marketing information from the Owner of this Hotel as a result of the disclosure of information during your stay.
Other than as provided for by the legislation and as follows, I agree that the Hotel accepts no responsibility whatsoever, irrespective of cause, for loss or damage to motor vehicles or guest property.
I confirm that my liability for this account is not waived, and I agree to be held personally responsible in the event that the indicated persons and any guests staying in my room, company or association fail to pay for any, part, or the full amount of the invoice charges accrued during my stay. Any damage to the room or property may be charged to nominated credit card or method of payment for incidentals, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
I also authorize the Hotel to charge my credit card for amounts owing to the Hotel and all 3rd parties which I did not disclose at the time of settling my account.
To ensure a restful stay for all our guests, the hotel enforces a strict zero tolerance noise disturbance policy between 2230hrs – 0630hrs. Parties and loud gatherings are not permitted in guest rooms.
Smoking within the building is strictly prohibited. Smoking will result in fines from $250 to $1150 and any appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges.
For the safety of guests and staff, the Hotel reserves the right to refuse to serve guests, due to intoxication.
In circumstances where staff judge the level of intoxication to be such that it may be unsafe for the individual concerned to stay at the Hotel or for staff or other guests to be around that person, the intoxicated guest may be asked to leave without refund of accommodation.
Where property damage is sustained by the Hotel, a spoilage fee may be charged.
The booking can be cancelled with no penalty (except for transaction fees) if made in writing within 24 hours from the date of confirmation unless other terms and conditions apply (pre-paid non-refundable rates cannot be cancelled or refunded) and unless arrival is in less than 48h.
Should events arise beyond the control of Turangi Ltd regarding the availability of this property, then any confirmed booking may be cancelled by Turangi Ltd. In this event all monies paid as deposit shall be refunded in full, and the lessee shall have neither further claims against Turangi Ltd nor its directors.
There is no refund for early departure.
The booking is valid for the number of persons and group configuration as indicated on the booking request. Any changes to the booking should be communicated to and agreed by Turangi Ltd, in writing, so as to ensure the booking remains valid.
For multiple bookings, please note that Group policies may apply and deposit schedule as cancellation polcies may differ.
You, as the person making the booking, must be present and onsite at the property throughout the stay, unless agreed in writing by Turangi Ltd. If you do not stay at the property during the booking but your guests do, you will still be legally responsible for all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions and your guests' compliance with them.
Parties, gatherings, weddings or functions are not permitted on the property, and no more than up to 6 guests (over and above those staying at the property) are permitted on the property at any one time. If you wish us to consider making an exception to this rule, please discuss this with Turangi Ltd at the time of booking.
No pets allowed.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
The property will be presented in a clean and tidy condition, and is to be left in a similar condition. You are responsible for cleaning all utensils and equipment, packing of rubbish into council provided bags and bins and replacing consumable products as appropriate, prior to departure.
Any breakages or damage caused by your negligence during the rental period will be your sole responsibility, and should damage or breakage occur or any items go missing or repairs need to be carried out then you will be fully responsible for the total cost of restoration to the original condition as at the date of the commencement of your rental period. Any damage or breakage should be reported to Reception prior to departure. Damages/breakages and/or any additional cleaning charges or rubbish removal costs will be charged to the credit card given as bond. By accepting this agreement you hereby authorise Turangi Ltd to charge for such payments under this agreement.
No smoking is allowed in the property. A breach of this will result in a cleaning fee of $200 being applied. If smoking outdoors all cigarette butts must be disposed of in the rubbish bin.
Although every effort is made to maintain properties in good order, wear & tear on rental property is unavoidable. Please notify the property manager as soon as possible if a problem relating to the property exists. Every effort will be made to rectify any problem that exists in a timely manner, but this may not be possible during peak times.
Water is a precious resource in Central Plateau. We all must be careful with water usage. Turangi Ltd may charge excessive water usage back to you. Washing boats, jet skis, kayaks, and other water toys is not permitted, unless agreed by Turangi Ltd.
Neither Turangi Ltd nor its directors and/or its managers either personally or in their capacity as managers/directors are responsible for any problems that may affect your holiday arising from acts outside their control.
Bookings are accepted by us in good faith.
You are responsible for the safe-keeping of the property and content during the period booked. Neither the owner nor Turangi Ltd are responsible for any stolen or lost items. Be safe and lock doors and windows when you are away and at night as you would at home.
BOND/ SECURITY DEPOSIT:
Turangi Ltd will require credit card details to be held as bond, to an amount notified prior to arrival. The guest authorises Turangi Ltd to obtain an authorisation on his/her card for the security deposit for any costs incurred for damage, breakage or additional cleaning requirements as observed in the post stay inspection. Where a credit card is not available, the guest agrees to pay a security deposit at the time of final payment if requested to do so. The guest agrees that the liability is not limited to this amount. In the event that there is a problem with the credit card being debited the Renter agrees to immediately pay the amount owing to the Owner/Property Manager in cash, bank cheque or by electronic funds transfer of cleared funds to an account.
1. Staff of Turangi Limited and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. Promotion commences as specified on current promotional material and winner will be announced as per specified on current promotional material.
3. To enter simply agree to the competition terms and conditions, make any booking / reservation in with Turangi Limited.
4. Entry requirements must be met in full and before the close date of the promotion.
5. The winner will be contacted by phone and email on the next business day using contact details provided in their entry. They may be asked to verify their proof of purchase /ID.
6. The Winner is required to provide identification to claim the prize (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
7. The Winner will take responsibility for all necessary arrangements and costs outside of winning this prize (e.g Transportation/ Pick up costs).
8. Turangi Limited and associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injuries suffered or sustained in connection with taking any of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Turangi Limited reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
10. Turangi Limited reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to an entrant who Turangi Limited decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, does not meet the outlined criteria or has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. In this case the prize will be redrawn.
11. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Turangi Limited is neither responsible nor liable for any change in value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
12. By entering you grant Turangi Limited exclusive permission to use your name, characters, photographs and likeness in connection with the Turangi Limited Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company.
13. Turangi Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion with reference to all relevant state and territory regulations.
14. Turangi Limited is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. All entries become the property of Turangi Limited.
16. All customers who agree to the submission of their details upon entry will be recorded in our database. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company.
17. The promoter is:
Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Primeproperty Group. If you wish to contact us please:
Telephone: (04) 385 1304
Free Phone: 0800 PRIME ACCOMMODATION (0800 774 632)
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.00pm
If you wish to contact us outside office hours please do so via email at [email protected] and we will respond to all queries on our return.
While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. Primeproperty does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
Primeproperty reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, Primeproperty makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this web site or any other web site.PAYMENT TERMS
A payment of the full amount will be required no later than 48h before arrival. Unless other terms and conditions apply (pre-paid non-refundable rates: payment is due at the time of the booking).
We use Windcave as our secure gateway for processing credit card payments. We do not hold any credit card details within our system or have visibility of them.